We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee
programs to ensure that proper architecture is implemented.
With an Inherent ability to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. Wed also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
work timings - 10 am 6 pm, 5 days workings & 1st Saturday of every month
(Work from home)
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Responsible for creating technology roadmaps for the application and providing architectural guidance on individual projects.
- Own the design, build, and test of all architecture components/solutions
- Define and design application design and implementation patterns for application implementation
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams and guide the development team to implement the architecture.
- Oversee the conceptualization, functional specifications; release plan & product road map.
- Lead the development runtime, operations architecture , infrastructure analysis, design and implementation and ensure that the product fulfills the requirements
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Closely work with the QA team in defining the product test strategy
- Review the tech arch deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and required traceability
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Area of expertise
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies, Azure IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
- Deep knowledge of .NET architecture
- Working experience of Microsoft Azure cloud application design patterns
- Experience in application architecture, design, and development
Cloud and App Engineering
- Working experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC and WebApi, ASP.NET Core, MVC/MVVMbased Application
- Working experience with database technology including Oracle 12c and SQL server 2014 and PL/SQL and Stored procedures
- Deep knowledge of SOAP and Restful APIs, Asp.NET WebApi and WCF
- Experience in educating and influencing others, managing conflict and interacting well with individuals throughout the organizational hierarchy
- Comfort in communicating with customer/management on major issues.
- Ability to independently design and report.
- Should be able to speak Hindi
If you are interested , please share your updated profile on firstname.lastname@example.orgFound this job inappropriate? Report to us