The purpose of the role is to assist in setting up of the Trainees Engagement and Development Centre that is mandated to drive the cadre-building initiatives for GETs, MTs, DETs, and AALP, and also the Group Internship Programme in business and technical functions.
- Support in developing and executing campus recruitment and engagement programmes
- Drive successful annual campus placements calendar/drive of Adani Group.
- Assist in preparing, monitoring, and managing annual budgets for TEDC.
- Establish and nurture relationships, and work on building collaborations with universities and other educational institutions.
- Maintain a calendar and periodically organize campus events.
- Lead in brand positioning Adani Group in college career fairs, communicate with students and promote Adani Group EVP and reputation.
- Implement partnerships with various internal and external stakeholders to execute effective recruitment and engagement strategies for Trainees.
- Provide regular updates on the current campus recruitment pipeline, market intelligence/trends and candidate insights to the CHRO and Head of HRs of Adani Group companies.
- Assist in scanning the best practices in the industry globally
- Plan and manage the onboarding, orientation/induction, and assimilation process of Trainees (One Adani, One Experience).
- Assist in the career growth approach (as part of retention) for Trainees at Adani.
- Leverage the technology platform to expand the reach among campuses.
- Assist in managing the campus/careers-related website and social media handles.