Account Management Associate
Job Description for Account Management Associate Role:
- AdPushup is an award winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities plays a key role in the growth of the company.
- We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
- As an Account Manager, you are the strongest customer advocate in the organization. You will work in both the customer support and account management function. On the support side, you- ll be addressing common customer queries from your assigned accounts. Create a meaningful and resourceful relationship with your accounts to ensure that they receive the right solutions from us and ensuring the accounts are performing well.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include :
1. Understanding our product and display ad ecosystem.
2. Ability to understand each account and their customized needs.
3. Resolving Customer Queries ASAP
4. Co-od with internal teams to resolve their issues
5. Helping users understand the tool better
6. Ensuring users are able to use AdPushup optimally and optimizing their ad layouts
7. Ensuring customers have a long relationship with AdPushup
You Should Have :
1. An understanding of analytics, ad networks (AdSense, AdX and DFP) and A/B testing; customer support and SaaS.
2. An understanding of the basics of HTML, JS and Ad Operations.
3. Smartness and ability to get things done.
4. A consistently curious and inquisitive mind.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience : 01 months to 02 years
Job Location : Delhi (Rajendra Place Metro)
Notice Period : 30 days
CTC : 3- 6 LPA
Work Culture : Work From Office
Working days : 05 days