Founded in 1986, Aczet Pvt Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Weighing balances and Equipments. Company employs nearly 300 professionals with facility of diverse R&D team of 15 people with skill set firmware development on RTOS, Analogue Circuit Design, PCB Design up 6 Layers, Embedded Design, Software design and Mechanical design. Aczet is ISO 9001:2008 Certified company. We are the only Indian manufacturer which produce high precision balances using electromagnetic force compensation technology holding nearly 35% market share in INDIA. Aczet also have product certifications like NTEP, OIML, EC type approval and CE ensure quality of our product and production process are according to international standards.
Company requires Mechanical Design Engineer and Sr. Mechanical Design engineer in R&D team in Mumbai at Andheri (east).
- Work on simulation software such as Solidworks, PRO-E and ANSYS and have good knowledge of Autocad
- Work on product development involve body design and mechanical designs require good expertise over Mould design and sheet metal fabrication.
- Build prototypes and conduct FEMA analysis
- Knowledge of basic GD&T fundamentals for implementing in manufacturing drawings
- Carrying out hands-on mechanical design, to various levels of detail, from conceptual feasibility studies to detailed design
- Conceptualizing alternate design or materials in order to reduce cost and at the same time maintaining high standards of quality.
- Should be willing to visit vendors personally and co-ordinate between them and the production team whenever needed
- Knowledge of materials especially aluminum alloys and heat treatment process would be preferable
- Visualize modifications in the manufacturing processes for lean manufacturing, design various zig, fixture or process which improve the quality of the product.
- Preparation of the drawings and requisitions, which contain the applicable specifications for the mechanical design items
- Will develop expertise and leverage on best practices to ensure technically sound, cost effective engineering advice and add value to all clients
- Keeping up with new manufacturing, materials and tools developments within area of expertise
- Participates in project teams as a disciplined engineer
- BE or B Tech in Mechanical
- PG - M. Tech/M.E. in Mechanical will be plus
- Must have skill for Solidworks , sheet metal design,
- Good with product looks design
- Good if knows plastic (ABS) and casting part modelling,
- Should possess high creative skills
- Have a very good knowledge and background in materials and be able to conceptualize alternate materials
- Should be able to calculate and also conduct mechanical prototyping and testing
- Should have knowledge of manufacturing and machining techniques
- Visualize quicker assemblies thus reducing cycle time thus improving productivity
- Knowledge of software’s such as Solid Works, Autocad, PRO E, ANSYS etc. is must, and should be able to conceptualize alternate designs using these software
- Knowledge of FEMA techniques
- Good Communication skills
- Should be self starter and possess good leadership quality and highly positive
- Previous R&D experience will be a plus
- Experience: + 2yrs relevance R&D experience for Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer and +1 Year for Mechanical Design engineer is must.
- Working experience on ABS mould, Casting mould and sheet metal design will be plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Mechanical design: 3 years (Required)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us