Responsibilities of the Sales Associates(Executive) include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to develop strategic plans and accurate forecasts for accounts
- Communicate well with others internally and externally, and be able to resolve unique customer issues proactively
- Ability to develop assigned sales territory
- Order Quotations/Order Invoicing/Performa Invoice/Order Process.
- Grow and maintain new and existing accounts.
- Stay up to date on latest trends in for the product line we represent
- Identifying new sales/service opportunities within the territory
- Ability to solve problems using product we represent
- Must be aware of the customer's vision and supply chain initiative objectives and be proactive in the process of providing solutions
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with decision makers within each customer organization
- Customer driven - documented success in exceeding sales goals, objectives, new products and cost saving (Provide routine cost savings reports and have the customer agree to the savings when possible)
- Strong process discipline
Qualifications of the Sales Associates(Executive) include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 1-2 years outside sales experience selling industrial supplies such as Hose products
- Must have customer-service oriented mentality
- Computer literate/SAP literate preferably.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience generating proposals and solutions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter demonstrated ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- Experience maintaining strong, long-term customer relationships with significant add-on/repeat business
- Acceptable driving record required according to company guidelines
Additional Information :
Physical Demand : Presentable with Confidence.
Training/Certifications: Training in Hose and Fittings/Assemblies/Hose Industry related training perused.
Shift Time/Overtime : 09:45am-06:30pm.