Roles and Responsibilities:
Client Responsibilities :
- Earn client trust as a partner who can be relied upon to deliver results
- Manage client expectations, and proactively anticipate and resolve day to day issues and client conflicts in an effective manner
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the company business plan by ensuring high client satisfaction, and identifying new opportunities for growth
- Provide crisis communication advice and support
Designed by :
- Be able to take a brief and break it down in terms of strategy and execution across social media channels
- Be able to script stories for multiple formats - blogs, articles, social media campaigns, videos and animation
- Be able to advise clients and the team on the latest trends in content, social media and digital
- Be able to deliver reporting and measurement for clients
- Work with the finance team to ensure that all client billing happens in a timely manner
- Ensure client approvals for all expenses are in place, to ensure zero bad debts
- Reconcile all the expenses incurred and submit the invoice to the client on time. Also ensure that the collections are done within the credit period
- Be able to prepare high quality documents, examples: Final drafts of strategy documents,social media plans and proposals and reviews for client meetings
Skill Requirements :
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand's voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Compose and publish engaging posts for various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Set up social media posts (language, tone, message) according to our target audience- s behavior.
- Select engaging pictures and videos to complement the content.
- Work together with the design team to get the creatives done.
- Manage and update our social media pages with compelling news about our company.
- Facilitate internal teams to create promotional posts for events, open jobs, product releases
- Analyze data and report on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, shares,conversion rates, etc).
- Apply advertising methods to boost brand awareness like promotions and competitions.
- Respond to questions and comments of our followers on social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Associate with customers and industry experts.