Roles and Responsibilities
1. Good knowledge on ANSI SQL or PostgreSQL
2. Good knowledge on any ETL tool.
3. Capable to design generic insurance data flowsand data mappings
4. Good knowledge on data-warehousing principles
5. Awareness on any reporting or visualization tool (preferably Tableau)
6. BE/BTECH professional
1. Liasing between the data team and business user. 2. Understands the functional and technical aspects of the insurance system
3. Has strong knowledge on wither of the business lines such as Motor, Health, Comemrcial.
4. Analyzing system processes and data flows to map the data requirements.
5. Document the entire system and its data flows as a data dictionary.
6. Act as a bridge between the Internal & external customers & Development Team 7. Creating Process layout with touch points in the system as an enabler to the development team.
8. Ensures the outcome meets the requirements