# Working under the supervision of the Management, the full-time Human Resource Executive will carry out duties assigned to them in a professional manner. Will seek to gain knowledge of the companies’ procedures and expand their work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities
+ Responsible for overall quality system in HR department
+ Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
+ Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
+ Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
+ Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
+ Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
+ Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Manager.
+ Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies + Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
+ Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
+ Attending / Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them
+ Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
+ Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approval
+ Organising training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
* Possess a degree in Human Resources
* At least 1 year working experience in the HR field.
* Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Power Point.
* Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
* Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
* Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
* Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to speak good English & Hindi . Local dialects are a bonus.
* Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
Application Deadline: 31/1/2022
Expected Start Date: 17/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹22,000.00 per month