We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner, helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money by utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as the credit-by-examination process. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the most significant impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules.
About the role
We are looking for Marketing Support Specialists who will assist in various projects, initiatives, research, audits, reporting and analytics across our departments to support consistent planning and operations.
Compensation: Up to $6 dependent on experience
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of projects
- Make sure the project activities are tracked and raise concerns (if any)
- Provide status reporting of projects and keep all stakeholders informed of task accomplishments and issues
- Attend team meetings to record action items and next steps
- Be the point person for coordination and communication
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and/or streamline operations and processes
- Audit for accuracy/completeness of business-critical activities, as assigned
- Regularly report on status, issues, and deliverables of project assignments
- Conduct research, analyze information and summarize results/make recommendations on business-related topics, as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 0-2 years of experience (preferably in Project Management or Data Analyst role)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Committed to quality while being highly productive and efficient by using excellent time management skills
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing data and information, drawing logical conclusions, and summarizing in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with organization management and staff
- Advanced proficiency with Google workplace apps -- particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets (or MS Office Suite expertise)
- Experience on Google Analytics, Power BI, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), (desired but not required)
Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability to overlap during the 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST business day.
Remote: 100% Online