Client - Our client is a Global IT Hardware + It Infrastructure leader
A brand name that is synonymous with Quality , Customer Experience & Leadership based on Innovation . These are multiple roles in the locations mentioned above
Key Result Areas:
- Should have atleast 10 years of work experience in building infrastructure solutions based on customer requirements
- Experience in building x86 based solutions using 3-Tier or HCI based architecture
- Experience in building Storage solutions (SAN, NAS, SDS)
- A good understanding of server and storage virtualization options
- A good understanding of different types of workloads viz. Database, SAP HANA, Big Data,
- A fair understanding of Cloud with respect to its suitability for workloads, building a cloud stack, integration with public cloud offerings viz. Azure, AWS, GCP
- Should demonstrate a consultative approach in the engagement with customers to explore and understand the ASIS landscape, suggest solution options to modernize and make more efficient the customer environment
- Should have good presentation/whiteboarding skills to explain the solution to the customer and narrow down on the optimal fit for the customer
- Experience in working on RFPs, both building RFP and also responding to RFPs would be beneficial
- Will be required to build configurations using the companies tools for the infra solutions being proposed to the customers
- Support Business Partners by engaging with their end customers
- Make product portfolio, concept presentations as and when required at the Marketing events or to educate partners
- Should be a team player, working with other Solution consultants and with the Sales team, working with a common objective to providing the best solution to the customer and winning their confidence
- Technical sellers.Should understand how to carve out solutions for clients .
- Extensive knowledge in IT, Infrastructure, Storage, Servers & Cloud
- Should be working in a similar role.
- A University Degree from a well-recognized tertiary institution, preferably in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of successful track record of channel sales / direct sales experience in the IT market (preferably in a people management role).