The Client is a well Diversified Group in Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Display Glass, Semiconductor, Mining and Smelting.
Position : Deputy / Head PR in Business Development & Strategy function of Aluminum Sector.
Key Role Expectations :
- To work in close coordination with Senior Leadership and group management team, to develop and implement overall public relation & communication programs, promoting ESG and CSR activities, the Company excellence, State level impacts and steering public perception for brand building.
- It involves proactively narrative creations, designing communications customized to serve business and brand objectives in close coordination with media agencies and its release, develop social media and other digital and innovative platforms to reach out to key opinion makers at local and state level.
- Drafting a communication report from Sr. Leadership desk, developing OTS index of the business units with action plans.
Candidate Expectations :
- Leader with transformational orientation, strong advocacy experience in the corporate environment with excellent communication skills is desirable.
- Leadership qualities to strategically assess, work under demanding conditions, ready to be hands-on in all assignments, establish and maintain cordial relations with external stakeholders & opinion makers and Pro-active in risk mitigation & crisis management