Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Drives Chairperson’s positioning as the ‘Face of Accenture’ Responsible for internal & external communications requirements from Chairperson’s office and across M+C functional teams Content development and messaging for all formats of Chairperson communications Collaborating with other SMEs including Research and Competitive Insights teams Interface between the GR and M+C on Chairperson’s role in industry bodies Supports comms needs from Chairperson’s ‘office bearer’ role in different councils & committees
Minimum qualification criteria: Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
Post graduate degree in Communications will be an advantage.
Skills and Work Experience
- Should have experience with a variety of executive communications tools including new formats for internal and external audiences
- Should have independently undertaken speechwriting for key audiences, and must have a strong command on the English language
- Strong stakeholder management skills, senior level client servicing experience at an agency will be a plus
- Strong collaboration and project management skills, should be able to work across teams and lead execution of complex communication campaigns
- Atleast 15-years of experience
- Should have worked directly with senior executives
- External communications experience essential
- Experience of working in a large and complex environment
- 7+ years of recent experience in the IT services industry, and an understanding of key industry trends and their implications
- Agency + Corporate experience preferred
Other Requirements –
Candidate must be able to work in ambiguous environments, find their way through complexity, and act at speed
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"