As a Senior Data Engineer in our company's Data Engineering unit, you will be part of a fast-paced team designing, developing, testing, integrating and supporting technically innovative solutions for our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your wide range of experiences and developed professional concepts as well as understanding the industry, customer, and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways. This job will start your journey as a leader within the organization.
We expect your passion for technologies and your ability to work on issues where analysis of a situation or data requires review or relevant factors. you will be responsible for leading the development/testing of applications, which may include end-to-end ownership of the software stack. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while building and leading effective teams and diversifying your own knowledge in the areas broader than your programs/assignments will define success in this role.
- Ability to work individually or mentor a small group in an Agile development environment.
- Communicate effectively with global customers and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve the desired functionality.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing to Github, Stack Overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology training and certifications
- Actively participate in organization-level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects, etc.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Worked on SSIS & MSBI tools as a Developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with writing code in SSIS.
- Worked with large data sets and was proficient using Analytical functions
- Should be able to understand requirements analysis and then, build and deliver the solution
- Experience in developing complex SSIS workflows
- Must have experience in writing SQL in Oracle/ MS SQL Server. Confident to write and understand queries
- Should have knowledge of optimization.
- Should be very well experienced with the functionalities of MS SQL Server.
- Should be able to create DFTs in the SSIS, and upload/extract data from/in various source systems.
- Versioning of the code.
- Run & automate SSIS jobs.
- Excellent Communication skills and should be confident while facing the customer.
- Coordinate/manage deliverables