IT Audit - Operational Audit & Compliance
Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Years of Experience:
7 to 11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us conduct risk-based internal audits. You will prepare risk and control matrix (RCM), perform IT audits, perform issue validations, conduct assessment of design of controls, perform test of operating effectiveness, write workpapers, review work papers of team members, etc The team will be responsible for Risk Assessments and Audit Planning. They help prepare high quality audit planning memo and Risk Control Matrix (RCM), manage discussion with stakeholders. They assist the audit team in identifying and analyzing the inherent risks in the applications and supporting infrastructure of businesses and the controls that management has implemented to mitigate their risks. The is also occasionally involved in risk-based internal audits (IT), external audits, IT general and application controls, technology risk management, application development and hosting, database management, IT vendor management. The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
What are we looking for?
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
- Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts