As Customer Service Representative, individual will work closely with customers in their assigned areas to grow and promote the products/services of the Client of AFIML including, but not limited to, generating new business opportunities, qualifying leads, developing long-term customer relationships and managing assigned customer accounts. CSR is the first line of contact with all new customers, establish and maintain long-term business relationships with new and current customer base. This position is part of the Business Development Department and reports daily to the Field Supervisor.
- Designation: Customer Service Representative
- CSR is on AFIML’s or Client’s Payroll
- This job dominantly requires field work.
- Will be required to deploy products/services of micro banking for designated branch in the assigned geography.
- Will be responsible for achieving monthly sales target assigned
- Regular Visits to Villages or prospective allocated areas as a part of Village Surveys
- Meet new Prospective or Existing Clients and maintain records
- Generating Leads through referrals from calling in the assigned catchment area.
- Identification of Financial Need/JLG or SHG (Creating if required along with FS)
- Conducting Small Introductory Meetings (Corner Meeting) with Identified New Prospects.
- Checking Eligibility and Non Eligibility Criteria while processing information.
- Conducting Compulsory Group Training and Verification.
- Supporting in Disbursement Process.
- Scheduling and Planning Follow-ups
- Scheduling Collections and Consultation
- Ensuring quality customer service is delivered
- Meeting productivity norms defined through support of channels and own efforts.
- Record Keeping and Monitoring
- Daily reporting to Field Supervisor
- Ability to Handle Small Groups
- Minimum 12th Pass or Graduate
- Fresher or Experience of Marketing
- Salary: 8000/- to 12000/-
- Must have Bike and Driving Licence.