- Architects solutions to satisfy business and product needs in near and long term timelines.
- Provides complexity and cost estimation. Develops case studies, roadmaps and models to influence strategic spending. Ensures effective implementation of the department budget. Prepares financial statements and monthly forecasts and reports. Prepares and analyzes monthly financial performance and makes budget and new technology recommendations.
- Influences design and development strategies. Contributes to software design reviews.
- Researches and leads others to research new technology areas. Works with industry partners to develop new standards.
- Directs and forecasts resource needs to meet departmental objectives. Recommends action plans or solutions to.
- Develops prototype solutions and/or model solutions to prove out technology directions.
- Contributes to Company's IP portfolio in the form of patents.
- Advises customers and stakeholders in technology related issues.
- Leads reviews of architecture descriptions and requirements.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of architecture team processes and standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.