We're looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Head to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic wonder women who is
- Empathetic and eager to address the needs of brands.
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity inherent in startups and small teams, and are;
- Able to display ownership and communicate with members from diverse teams with ease
Sounds like your kind of company? Great! Here's what this role entails:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs and focus more on how to do sales and increase revenue.
- Work on training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Lead generation, client meeting, negotiations and achieving the desired targets of acquiring new brands.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Researching and Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Set up processes for maintaining records of leads, sales, revenue, invoices, agreements, sales contracts and guidelines, etc.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
What you'll need to succeed :
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related fields.
- Strong communication skills and influencer marketing knowledge.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive