- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Understanding of basic data analytical skills and tools such as Excel,
- Experience writing documents on topics such as process improvement proposals.
Entry level knowledge of MS Excel based tools; familiarity with Excel spreadsheets and ability to navigate and interpret data
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Amazon is seeking Team Lead for its Scheduling team.
- Defining, building and responsible for the execution of scheduling processes for different network requirements, from planning to execution.
- Coordinate with Finance, Design, Ops, Trans execution and Projects team to matters related to Scheduling operations and manage stakeholders.
- Quick learner and adapt to changes from continuous improvement initiatives.
- Continuously improve the Scheduling process and attain a sustained level of performance standard. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance (Deep dive and root cause analysis) to support programs intiatives
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms to improve quality of scheduling output.
- Degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related field
- 2+ years work experience in logistics/transportation industry
- Expertise in MS Access and SQL
- Proficiency in Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience in manufacturing, transportation, customer service, and/or distribution environments
- Data management & data quality control experience with experience pulling and analyzing large sets of data
Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement.