LOOKING FOR AN IMMEDIATE JOINER OR IF YOU CAN JOIN WITHIN 30 DAYS.
ATF LABS PVT LTD an IT development software and service provider company, is headquartered in Gurugram, India. ATF Labs Pvt. Ltd. boasts of having a dedicated team of offshore and onshore employees with years of experience and required skill-set to their credit. The multi-dimensional nature of clients that we serve from hedge funds, to data security applications and risk modules abroad, while also leveraging technology in Medical and power supply domains worldwide, and the different technology stacks that the employees work with; it gives an industry wide exposure to the employees while facilitating multi-faceted growth for them. In a short span of time ATF Labs has developed business relationship with reputed clientele all over the world.
Company Website: https://www.atf-labs.com/
Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in full cycle implementation of software development projects using .NET 4.0 and above, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC / .Net Core
Experience in developing of Web API and RESTful web services. Experienced with client-side programming HTML, CSS, AJAX.
Experience with Entity frameworks and Dappers Programming skills on SQL Server with strong database design.
Desired Candidate Profile
3+ years of software development experience .Net Development, C#, ASP.Net MVC
· Dot Net core expertise is a must
· Strong working knowledge of .NET MVC LATEST VERSION
· Strong working knowledge of ENTITY FRAMEWORK
· Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams
· Deep experience and expertise with designing, implementing, testing and deploying sophisticated .Net applications
· Keenness to learn and master new technologies and techniques
· Excellent software development skills with very sound logic
Excellent communication skill (mandatory)
Complete work from home Profile
Salary not a bar for right candidate
Candidate from any region can apply for the post
Monday to Friday working
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹12,046.28 - ₹90,000.96 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer