- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience is a must.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Worldwide, more than a million sellers use this Marketplace and thereby contribute to the success of Amazon. Amazon is growing its Marketplace aggressively worldwide. In this context, Amazon India Seller Services is setting up a new service to help with driving selection improvement on Amazon.
In order to drive improvement in the Amazon selection, this program will contribute in identification and on-boarding of new selection and drive efficiency of the existing selection.
About the Role:
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated data analyst to help create data backed insights that will drive selection improvement . The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
- Advanced SQL skills, fluent in R and/or Python, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms