StreamLine Corp. is looking for NodeJS Developers responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and our demanding users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
The main functions are as follows:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of NodeJS, Typescript, Firebase, Google Cloud Functions, NoSQL/document database, and REST API experience.
- A clear understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- It will be important that you like working in a team, as team collaboration is necessary for all of our positions.
- Requires great internet with a backup source in case your primary internet source is interrupted for any reason.
This job is a remote position. You can work anywhere in the Philippines.
Your working shift will be 7 AM - 5 PM Central Standard Time in the USA
Applicants can expect a salary of PHP 30,000 - PHP 50,000