Position: Associate FP&A
We're looking for a Associate - FP&A (available for joining immediately) who will independently handle all financial operations / functions of the company including regulatory requirements and compliances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Annual budgets, Cash flows/projections
- Monthly reporting of PnL, Balance Sheet Cash Flow with other specified reports
- Ensuring accuracy of financial information
- Reporting & Analysis of Collections / Supplier payments / Expenses / Capex (Cash flow)
- Review of daily sales score card
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely in-depth business insights by forward-looking analysis, and by translating variances in financial and non-financial KPIs for senior leadership in Markets and Business to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department
- Analyze competitors' financial performance
- Participate in reviews, and prepare reports
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
Skills required :
- At least 2-3 years of experience in financial planning and analytics, preference will be given to the candidate having experience in Fintech/NBFC / Financial Services / Small Finance Bank / Financial Inclusion.
- Minimum qualification - Post-Graduation in relevant field.
- Sense of ownership and drive: self-starter and problem solver who takes accountability / ownership of the entire function.
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP and PowerPoint Experience with reporting & analytical tools.
- The candidate should be aligned to social impact and development goals
We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we're proud to have a diverse team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We focus on hiring talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.