- Develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness, and drip marketing initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Expected Start Date: 1/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us