The role :
- Talent Communications Strategy & Planning who will lead the Integrated Talent Brand communication through strategic intervention.
- Responsible for developing timely, compelling communication strategies partnering with the local talent strategy team and aligned with the strategic business priorities
- Develop strategic campaigns for our people and the potential candidates to help position brand as an Employer of Choice
- Spearhead the design and delivery of end-to-end experiences with the candidates
- Responsible for integrating communications across areas of Talent Strategy, Engagement & Hiring strategies
- Drive competitive benchmarking research and social media listening
- Plan and deliver programs to promote the local Talent Brand campaigns in line with the hiring requirements
- Build programs/assets to engage with the talent community
- Ranking management & participation with talent focus
- Ensuring all communications are aligned with the brand, purpose, core values and beliefs.
Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 15-years of experience in marketing and communications; experience in message development and agency experience desired. Demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs
- A creative, communications professional with strong story-telling skills and a passion for exploring new ways to communicate. Deep experience in communications strategy development and execution. Strong written and communication skills and the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively
- Significant expertise in digital/interactive marketing communications in a large global enterprise strongly preferred. Includes in-depth knowledge of global digital platforms (web, mobile, social) and content strategy
- Exceptional project management skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong organization, program and time management and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, meet tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects
- Candidate must be able to work in ambiguous environments, find their way through complexity, and act at speed
- Minimum qualification criteria: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Post graduate degree in Communications will be an advantage