Role:Senior Sales Manager-Gems
Type: Full Time
- Design, develop and implement sales programs to meet business objectives.
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales to accomplish objectives.
- Educate customers about our new products or services, prices and innovations.
- Promote and nurture relationships with current and potential customers.
- Help less experienced sales representatives solve complex problems.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time Sales and employees on your team.
- Market visiting plans on monthly basis should coordinate with your reporting manager.
- Setting Monthly and quarterly targets for your team employees and tracking their achievements.
- Getting feedback on our product for development from the customers and sharing with the line manager & Head Office.
- Other duties as assigned.