Role: Regional Sales Manager
Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops business by evaluation of various prospects identified by Executives;
- Identity High Value Prospects and manage it directly.
- Establish and Maintain relationships with KPs and TPs in the territory.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Design and plan Sales Strategy appropriate to the Geography responsible.
- Ensure timely support, information, guidance to the TPs/KPs
- Explore and design profit maximization and service improvements.
- Participate in product improvements meetings or new products review
- Ensure updated industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Collate and prepare various MIS reports (collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from Executives working in the team).
- Identify training needs for self and the team and ensure requests are raised to appropriate authorities for fulfillment. Post-Training competency reports will be submitted as sought
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that Annual Goal-Setting and Appraisal processes are carried out as advised from the reporting Manager