About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving our customers’ financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
As an Analyst, you are responsible for managing and reporting the license consumption for IBM, Microsoft, and other software for ANZ. Engagement plays an important role in managing and delivering our contractual commitments. Connecting with Finance Partners, Contract Owners, Commercial Manager, Vendor, and other members of the Software License Management team to provide the effective license position and financial impact. Also, provide guidance to the software stakeholders on license usage and cost optimisation.
What will your day look like
As a Analyst, you will be
- Creating and maintaining software license management plans and software licenses in the IT Asset Management system
- Keeping track of software licenses and their usage within the organisation
- Ensuring that the organisation is compliant with software license agreements
- Identifying and reporting potential risk of over or under utilisation of software licenses.
- Managing license renewals and upgrades
- Procuring licenses for software applications
- Making recommendation on the use of software licenses to minimize costs and ensure that licenses are used efficiently
- Addressing software licensing issues and discrepancies
- Maintaining documentation of software licenses and their usage as evidence for audits, control testing with complete and accurate artefacts/data
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Certifications Desirable: CSAM, CAMP, ITIL4 foundation
- Essential skills – 8 to 10 Years in software license management and should have hands on experience on IT asset management tools such as ServiceNow, Flexera etc.
- Relevant Experiences – worked/working in Software License Management/ Software Asset Management
- Soft Skills :
Effective communication and presentation skills to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Teamwork and collaboration
Desired Skills :
- Educational Background – Any Graduate (BE, BCA, BSc, BCom)
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Critical thinking, judgement and decision making
- Data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge on IT Asset Management systems
- Continuous improvement
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energizing our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded
ANZ recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number : 32094
Job Posting End Date
21/03/2023, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)