About The Company:
QualiTlabs is one of the growing pure-play software testing services companies, focused solely on software testing and Quality Assurance (SQA) for new-age digital enterprises. With a multi-domain focus, QualiTlabs offers a comprehensive range of value-added outsourced QA solutions to clients across the globe. We leverage our deep technology, business, industry-specific understanding, and experience in delivering many QA projects, to deliver solutions that align with our client\'s business context
Academic % Criteria Graduation- Above 65% in all
During Training Period: INR 10,000 per month
After Training Period:
INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview:
Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining:
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate must be interested to work on Software testing/Test Automation.
- No pending backlogs.
- Must be able to join immediately.
- Candidates who have undergone the hiring process with QualiTLabs in the last 6 months are NOT eligible.
- The candidate should possess good technical skills and EXCELLENT programming/coding skills from academics.
- Good to have knowledge of Selenium with any language.
- Must have excellent spoken & written communication skills in English.
- Virtual Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA