We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
V&V activities: Responsible for:
- Performing the transverse requirement allocations to the various subsystems in close collaboration with the relevant specialists,
- Performing requirement development, coming from reference and applicable documents from Metiers, Standards, Certification, Safety, Platform and Customer • Defining the Train System architecture, operational modes and functionalities taking as input the external/internal requirements
- Performing train system FMECA in coordination with RAMS team
- Ensuring consistency and compatibility between all the sub-systems specifications,
- Writing sub-system specification and architecture description (RSAD2) in collaboration with the SSE/PU/TCE according to train level architecture.
- Fill the “Entry “connector” to question the TSS catalog.
- For non catalog components, under TSS design authority:
- Writes the Technical Purchasing Specification (TPS0 - Short Specification) when needed.
- Writes the TPS1 for supplier consultation and manages technical contact (TPS2) until design has been frozen
- Drives technical relationships with suppliers with close management of QCD commitments (CbC), risks & validation (including Design Reviews with suppliers). • Supporting TSE to define applicable train configuration
- Ensuring coordination between TSS/PU/Metier on interfaces, performances, technical issues resolution during detailed design phase.
- On TSE request, participating to technical meetings with customer in order to provide support.
During train revenue service: Responsible for:
- Defining and performing Train verification strategy in close collaboration with all Engineering metiers, Certification & Validation teams and TSS Team and Participating Units.
- Writing the train level test specifications
- Ensuring the train integration and tuning.
QCD and reporting: Responsible for:
- Technical open issues resolution on TSE request, from investigation to modification implementation and problem closure.
- Performing reporting at project level (to TSE, via KPI) and metier level (via weekly reports)
- Supporting TSE for implementation and update of Engineering risks mitigation plan, change order process and QCD optimisation Providing Return of experience to be implemented in Reference Solutions
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.