- 12+ years of account management or business development experience in IT industry
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise or fast growing companies (startups, ISVs, unicorns).
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, data center technologies, web services and enterprise software.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon’s cloud product line - Amazon Web Services (AWS) by developing strategic accounts with both start-ups and enterprise companies? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. (AISPL) leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates in India.
As an Account Manager, working with AISPL, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables him or her to engage at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a business strategy for a set of customers and territory, focusing on long term value.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Influence (or impact or promote) customer adoption.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Deliver information on programs, promotions and products.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvements
- Influence (or impact or promote) market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Work with partners to extend reach & influence (or impact or promote) adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancer, etc).
- Develop case studies.
- Expect moderate travel.
- BE/B.Tech or Equivalent degree required. Masters or MBA a plus
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise/high growth startup accounts across your assigned territory.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us