Who we are?
We are Laura James (www.laura-james.co.uk) - an energetic ecommerce furniture retailer. We’re passionate about our product. We believe we offer the best value furniture designs in UK. 2021 Gross sales forecast is £20m. We have 3 year plan to double these sales. Growing 25% per year.
We want an experienced, capable, energetic Web Tester who shares our core values and passion for people and product – to help us achieve our goals .
- Generation of test scenarios, test cases, test results and release documentation
- Execution of manual tests including unit, integration, performance, regression
- Assistance in user acceptable testing, preparation for release and early user support
- Maintenance of issue log, impact analysis and communication of reported or found issues
- Direct contact with developers to raise defects and retest their fixes
- Liaising and working with colleagues from all departments during full application lifecycle
- Help to identify and implement QA process improvements
- Development of test automation suite to cover our system setup
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design, testing methodologies and latest tools
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software
- Experience in testing web applications and ERP systems such as NetSuite
- Experience with automated testing tools or load testing tools
- Ability to read code, APIs documentation
- Ability to write basic code and query data is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Mindset for continuous learning and development
- Ability to work in small, fast and agile business environment
- Good questioning skills to help identify and isolate a specific problem and its root cause
If this opportunity excites you, if you have the experience to take on this challenge, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply with CV and Covering Letter.
Your Covering letter should include the position you are applying for and answer to the below question:
"What is a capital of France?"
I look forward to hearing from you
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us