- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience with minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Background checks/Screening Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to coordinate with leadership for exceptions and approvals
- Knows how and when to escalate and understand the escalation metrics
- Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, HR business partners and stakeholders)
- Exceptional communication skills, multi-tasking ability and organizational skills
- Computer operating and database management skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable and able to provide feedback regarding the role and work volume
- Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong Ownership, Bias for Action, Deliver Results, Insist on the Highest Standards
- MS Office experience and ability to use MS Excel for reporting
As a member of Amazon’s HR Services team, the Sr. Associate - Screening Services will provide ongoing support, be a central point for issue resolution through an electronic remedy process & manage the day-to-day administration for Background Checks.
The ideal person will be organized, work effectively with internal and external contacts, have the ability to process large volumes of transactions, understand complex policies and apply them to employee situations. The successful candidate will have good communication skills, decision making skills, organizational skills, superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Person must also possess good analytical and critical thinking skills, along with the customer service focus with the world associates to align with Amazon’s standard and expectations.
Key job responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert for customers and team
- Process transactions for multiple compliance programs that includes background checks, drug testing, and data integrity
- Provide support to HR teams, training new HR members on tools, programs, and policies
- Respond to questions and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of employees
- Performs audits ensure data accuracy and process adherence
- Draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations
- Maintain compliance metrics, send out daily and weekly updates to HR teams
- Adhere and monitor to the service level agreements, resolve issues with internal and external partners.
- Assist with new compliance workflow/adhoc requests as needs arise
- Verify data and perform data entry. Look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
- Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
- Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for enhancements related to current systems and procedures based on KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies.
- Communicate to partners and employees on data findings and information.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
About the team
Our commitment is to maintain a safe and secure environment for our employees and customers. Screening services utilizes a comprehensive employee screening program using a variety of screening tools and methods to uncover history, inconsistencies and inaccuracies in employment history, and other information to ensure that individuals with access to employees, customers, customer data, and/or company assets meet Amazon standards.
Relevant experience in Screening services (background checks) is highly recommended.
Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months’)
Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)Found this job inappropriate? Report to us