- 1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience with SQL or ETL
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- 2+ years of experience in an English contact center environment
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment.
- Flexibility to work in a 24x7 environment
Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb TV, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional RTA (Real Time Analyst) who is passionate about the Advertiser Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as a RTA (Real Time Analyst). The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning in real time and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about Amazon Advertising Workflow initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The RTA (Real Time Analyst) serves as a resource, advisor, and close working partner with our Site Leader, Operation Managers, Team Leads, Training, Recruitment, other Capacity Planning members and Operations Teams at site/network level. This is a key role to ensure that Daily Service level goals are achieved and most importantly that our advertisers receive the best experience possible.
Key job responsibilities
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Continuously monitor the real time network performance and take actions to mitigate any risk to metrics and advertiser experience
- Maintain constant communication with site operations, senior leadership, technology teams and other internal clients on status of real time metrics and advertiser experience.
- Manage high severity incidents by running conference calls with different teams to mitigate risks to metrics, advertiser experience and associate experience
- Define and scope projects by working closely with internal teams and their clients to understand their needs and priorities.
- Plan and execute the identified projects by working with various teams
- Comfortable in writing daily business review documents and preparing reports for Senior leadership
- Dive deep into data/process, identify problems and identify solution if possible and present to leadership
- Proven expertise knowledge with Sales Force tool (including APIs)
- 1+ years of experience in Advertising.
- Proven expertise knowledge with CSSM, Amazon vibe and Amazon moment tools.
- SQL, VBA or any other programming language
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Analytical with attention to detail.
- Strong Bias for Action.
- Previous experience as a Workforce management RTA.