- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Project/Program management experience in Contact center or Continuous Improvement Industry using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.
- Will have significant Kaizen/Process Improvement experience. Typically has some education/formal training around Process Improvement.
- Project management experience/ Strong project management skills.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels
- Experience communicating and presenting to groups
- Analytical background - 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
- Minimum knowledge of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As part of Amazon mission to be the most customer-centric company, we are looking for the right people to help us to continue to improve our customer service processes, align them with customer requirements, and operationally our learning.
The Customer Service (CS) Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Program Manager supports, coordinates and facilitates structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. He or she fosters a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization. This role reports into ACES Manager and is required to work closely with WW CS ACES team as well as all levels of management within the organization.
The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. Efficient Program Management capabilities, developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the WW CS ACES vision, creating and managing long-term goals. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall network. Flexible to support adhoc tasks and projects as per the business needs. Additionally, they are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing Customer Service environment.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Facilitates the execution of the WW Customer service strategy through local management and support teams.
- Leads and supports process improvement projects at the site and regional/global level.
- Partners with management to drive a culture of continuous improvement across CS operations.
- Performs Process mapping of existing processes using tools like value stream maps, SIPOC, Swim lane, Customer journey mapping etc to identify the defects/gaps in upstream and downstream processes.
- Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
- Oversees site project portfolio, assisting individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Prepares project plan and communicates project progress to all stakeholders involved
- Performs general duties to support and improve the CS ACES program locally and globally as part of WW CS ACES.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously and meets specified timelines to deliver expected results, escalating when/where appropriate.
- Handles Ad-hoc tasks based on regional leadership requirements.
- Advanced degree (technical or MBA)
- Experienced Program/Project Manager, very good at influencing stake holders through data driven approach.
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Certification.
- Mastery of SQL, R, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.