We are hiring for Azure Cloud IOT Admin for an MNC in Pune.
Main purpose of job:
Supporting D365 implementation project
- Experience with D365 CRM Field service module
- Knowledge in Git -Git Flow, Merging, Resolving conflicts
- Experience with unit tests, familiar with the process of code reviews, agile processes (More precisely: Scrum in the role of a developer)
- Frontend-Development: Senior TypeScript, HTML, CSS knowledge, Connection to REST-Interfaces, User Authorization via OAuth2Senior Angular, Bootstrap knowledge, UI and UX-Design, Data visualisation (Charts)Experience with Visual Studio Code
- Ionic knowledge
- Cordova knowledge (including creating custom plugins)
- Android knowledge
- Java knowledge
- Android JNI knowledge
- C++ knowledge
- iOS knowledge
- Objective-C knowledge
- Objective-C++ knowledge
- App Store Connect App-Upload knowledge
- Google Play Store App-Upload knowledge
- IoT/Cloud-Development: MQTT knowledge, Deep Cryptographic knowledge (TLS, Encryption),JSON knowledge, Experience in Microsoft Azure Services (IoT Hub, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Blob Storage, App Services),Good NoSQL knowledge: ETL process, Data-Processing knowledge
- Backend-Development: Senior Java knowledge, Spring and Spring Boot knowledge, OAuth2, JPA, Knowledge in designing and programming REST-Interfaces, JSON knowledge, REST-Interface documentation in Swagger, Experience with Eclipse/Spring Tool Suite
- To work closely with the other departments of the company for achieving department's & company's business objectives / goals.
- As part of implementation you will be responsible for the successful implementation of MS Dynamics 365.