*To increase the search visibility of website and keywords using on-page, off-page, and technical Search engine optimization tactics. Plan and implement the organic growth strategy in sync with the content generation team that aligns with the global marketing strategy.
- Perform timely keyword research, Improve SERPs of the identified keywords based on
the search volumes.
- Increase the organic traffic, conversions to leads, and engagement rate on the website.
- Manage the website architecture and URL structure.
- Optimize the Metadata (titles & descriptions), header tags and alt tags, etc.
- Manage the search engine programs, XML sitemaps, Robots.txt files
- Optimize the website load time (Desktop/Mobile versions)
- Develop and implement the link-building strategy and generate quality backlinks.
- Manage the content submissions on relevant online publishers, forums and Q&A portals, etc.
- Identify and implement SEO paid activities are guest posts and others.
- Proficiency in the latest SEO techniques for static as well as dynamic sites
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google webmaster tools
- Good knowledge and familiarity with paid tools are like; SEMrush, Ubersuggest tools
Desired Skills and Experience:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,872.00 - ₹34,489.00 per month
Work Remotely:Found this job inappropriate? Report to us