159 Solutions -Analytics Senior Consultant (5 - 9 years)
159 Solutions (an IQVIA company) is a Healthcare consulting firm that delivers a wide range of analytical solutions to Life Sciences clients to help them drive customer value and company results. We leverage our deep industry expertise coupled with thoughtful data analysis to provide customized solutions that work in the real world. We believe in delighting our customers and greatly value our people, their perspectives and new ideas.
159 Solutions has 150+ talented and motivated people working in Pune, India collaborating with our colleagues in San Mateo, CA serving life sciences companies in US.
Analytics Senior Consultant:
Senior Consultants work with on-shore team and India managers to create custom solutions by leveraging disparate data sources to support sales and marketing decisions. Senior consultants will be responsible for leading projects from problem formulation to solution creation, and engaging with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them.
- Lead multiple projects from India and guide teams across all phases of the project starting from project planning, analysis design and synthesis to final recommendations
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues and devise methods and frameworks to solve different types of client problems
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and 159 teams through oral and written presentations
- Advance analytics knowledge base and assist with new capabilities development
- Work closely with onshore team to understand the business context and work with India team members to provide client ready deliverables
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact
- Mentor team members and help shape their growth
- Contribute to organization's growth by leading or participating in various initiatives including growth planning, hiring, on-boarding of new employees, training, performance planning etc.
- Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline
- 5-9 years of experience in quantitative analysis/ data analytics/ consulting domain
Individuals should also have the following personal skills:
- High motivation, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Quick learner with dedication to continuous learning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Client service orientation with focus on quality and detail
- Project and people management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams
- Leadership qualities and ability to lead firm initiatives
- Ability to support onshore team on business development activities including writing proposals, responding to RFPs.