159 Solutions (an IQVIA company) is a Healthcare consulting firm that delivers a wide range of analytical solutions to Life Sciences clients to help them drive customer value and company results. We leverage our deep industry expertise coupled with thoughtful data analysis to provide customized solutions that work in the real world. We believe in delighting our customers and greatly value our people, their perspectives and new ideas.
159 Solutions has 100+ talented and motivated people working in Pune, India collaborating with our colleagues in San Mateo, CA serving life sciences companies in US.
Analytics Consultant :
Analytics Consultants work with on-shore team and India managers to create custom solutions by leveraging disparate data sources to support sales and marketing decisions. Consultants will be responsible for substantial portion of analyses from problem formulation to solution creation and engaging with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues
- Develop promotion response models that relate promotion and product sales
- Build simulation models using Excel/VBA, SAS, Alteryx Visual Basic and Excel and other tools to assess the effects of sales and marketing programs based on different permutation / combinations
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and 159 teams through oral and written presentations
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects
- Create project deliverables and implement solutions
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint slides and online visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Sienese etc.) to communicate findings
- Advance analytics knowledge base and assist with new capabilities development
- Mentor junior associates and assist with multiple work streams to deliver high quality deliverables on time
- Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline [OR] MSc/BSc/B. Pharma from Tier I (IIT/NIT) schools
- 3-6 years of experience in quantitative analysis
- Individuals should also have The Following Personal
- High motivation, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Quick learner with dedication to continuous learning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Client service orientation with focus on quality and detailing
- Excellent task management skills
- Good communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams