10to8 is a fast growing technology business, trusted to schedule bookings for over 100,000 businesses worldwide including small business owners, teachers, sales professionals, medical practices, and large enterprises such as banks and hospitals.
Try out our trial product here: https://10to8.com/signup/
We are a diverse team of 33 spread across the globe with employees in UK, India and the USA. Meet our team at 10to8.com/the-team or search for #workingat10to8 on Instagram or LinkedIn to get to know the people you might be working with soon!
About the Job
Competitive salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,500,000 a year dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their skills and career within a growing company.
We are looking for full-stack software engineers, to build new features for our appointment scheduling product that is used by tens of thousands of businesses around the world.
Candidates that only know one of these languages will be trained on the other, to become full stack. We will onboard you with our existing micro-apps, codebase and documentation. You will be supported and trained in the technologies we use, and we will want you to bring your own experience and expertise to help improve the team.
- Being "full-stack" - building features from the DB up to the UI and back again, without relying on other people to build the Frontend or the Backend
- Taking part in Demos, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives etc with the rest of the team
- Investigating technical issues reported by customers and fixing them.
- Training and mentoring junior developers
Here are some of the projects our engineering team has completed in the past 3 months:
- MS Teams Integration, to allow 10to8 users to book video conferencing calls easily.
- Team bookings, where multiple people can be booked into 10to8 at the same time, with all of them receiving reminders about the booking.
- Google Classrooms integration, so that education providers can sync their student's details into 10to8.
- A booking request and messaging inbox, able to scale to thousands of bookings per day for large enterprise clients
- Marketing analytics, such as integrating with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels
- Booking over voice
- 4+ years of software experience
- Be a team player - someone who can work with our other engineers to get things done. We are looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work, and who cares about how their product is used.
- High-speed internet at home
- The ability to work from home (home office setup) - we can help here
Full Stack Software Engineer
- A competitive salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,500,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- 27 days holiday + 10 days for national holidays (you also get an extra day off for your birthday too!)
- Private health insurance
- Multiple laptop schemes (BYOD/Work laptop/Help to buy) & home office grants to get your office set up
- Flexible working in a friendly and supportive working environment
- Monthly 5000rupees voucher for Amazon
- Summer events in the UK - travel and accommodation paid
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹1,500,000.00 per year
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types: